Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The face of white separatism in Bolivia
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Meet Pepe Hernández, CANF's terrorist president
- Maradona: the anti-imperialist perfect ten
- The Cuban Five and the Tricks Ahead
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- Silvio Rodríguez on his upcoming Puerto Rican and U.S. tour
- Why are Marines disembarking in Costa Rica?
- Hillary Clinton & Harley Lappin: two people who can stop the torture of Gerardo Hernández now
- The Habeas Corpus Appeal of Gerardo Hernández, one of the Cuban Five: he had no advance knowledge about Brothers to the Rescue shoot down