Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- A lovely bedside manner
- What is going on with Mauricio Funes?
- Yoani Sánchez: A woman in search of a cause
- U.S. government interfered to impose agreement on Vicky Peláez
- Evo Morales on the WTO Negotiations Round
- Billy Joya cranks up the killing machine in Honduras
- Fidel again on the nuclear war nobody is talking about
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- El País and NY Times on Wikileaks Guantánamo: From Casios to shwarma