Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- Honduran Defense Ministry's list of drug traffickers links Micheletti to the Cali cartel
- U.S. government interfered to impose agreement on Vicky Peláez
- Mario Vargas Llosa's Iraq Chronicles
- Arturo Hernández's brilliant career: defending money launderers, drug & arms traffickers, and terrorists
- Pax romana
- Cryin' in Miami, Enjoyin' in Havana - Charanga Habanera
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- The Cuban Five and the Tricks Ahead