Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- Dialing for dollars in Cuba
- Aristide's kidnappers come for Zelaya
- A State Department at the Service of Petty Interests: The Ongoing Torture of Adriana Pérez and her Husband, Gerardo Hernández
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- Rafael Cancel Miranda writes in defense of Cuba
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- El País and NY Times on Wikileaks Guantánamo: From Casios to shwarma