Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- Otto Reich and the Honduran Coup D’Etat: The Provocateur, his Protege, and the Toppling of a President – Part Two
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Machetera couldn't make this up if she tried
- On the 20th anniversary of Cuito Cuanavale
- Héctor Pesquera on the loose in Puerto Rico
- Why are Marines disembarking in Costa Rica?
- Telling the truth about Colombia
- Armando Valladares and the "Axle of Evil"