Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- Cryin' in Miami, Enjoyin' in Havana - Charanga Habanera
- The face of white separatism in Bolivia
- Dump trucks as a killing platform
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- The missing Osama "lair" picture released and later scrubbed by ABC News
- Soviet rubles, Cuba's debt, the Paris Club and simple math
- Spy vs. spy
- Rafael Cancel Miranda writes in defense of Cuba
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica