Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- Al Giordano's unrequited love for Eva Golinger
- Jefferson Morley's struggle to find the truth about George Joannides and the CIA's fight to hide it
- Tlatelolco - the 40th anniversary
- The FARC was strafed
- Fishing with Posada Carriles - the continued banality of evil
- Héctor Pesquera on the loose in Puerto Rico
- The Ambassador of Ethnic Cleansing