While the U.S. is figuring out where and how to insert more “compassionate warriors” per capita in Haiti than it has in Afghanistan, the better to go after Venezuelan oil when the opportunity presents itself, Cuban doctors are going about actually helping sick and injured Haitians. This remarkable video report by CNN Radio’s Steve Kastenbaum shows how they’re doing it, while possibly endangering Kastenbaum’s career (see the Herb Matthews example).
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- The Cuban Five and the Tricks Ahead
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- Yoani Sánchez: Pentagon babe
- Meet Pepe Hernández, CANF's terrorist president
- How about a little congris to go with that whine?
- Israeli commandos in Honduras
- Cryin' in Miami, Enjoyin' in Havana - Charanga Habanera