While the U.S. is figuring out where and how to insert more “compassionate warriors” per capita in Haiti than it has in Afghanistan, the better to go after Venezuelan oil when the opportunity presents itself, Cuban doctors are going about actually helping sick and injured Haitians. This remarkable video report by CNN Radio’s Steve Kastenbaum shows how they’re doing it, while possibly endangering Kastenbaum’s career (see the Herb Matthews example).
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Arturo Hernández's brilliant career: defending money launderers, drug & arms traffickers, and terrorists
- The face of white separatism in Bolivia
- Hillary Clinton & Harley Lappin: two people who can stop the torture of Gerardo Hernández now
- The bird and the prisoner
- Matt Lawrence and Brothers to the Rescue, to the back of the class!
- The devil wore white: Luis Posada Carriles and Ladies in White go out on a limb in Miami with Gloria Estefan
- Get your Honduran coup sponsorship here
- 11 people taken hostage from the FARC camp in Ecuador
- Miami: Terrorist Eden