Otto Reich and the Honduran Coup D’Etat: The Provocateur, his Protégé and the Toppling of a President is now available in Spanish, here and here. Thank you Manuel Talens, Paloma Valverde and Atenea Acevedo, all members of the wonderful and amazing Tlaxcala translation collective.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- The face of white separatism in Bolivia
- The bird and the prisoner
- Héctor Pesquera on the loose in Puerto Rico
- Setting up Chávez
- Celia Hart, 1962-2008
- Inside Jorge Castañeda's feverish mind...
- You say Varela, Barrons says Barilla
- Jefferson Morley's struggle to find the truth about George Joannides and the CIA's fight to hide it
- Ernesto Hernández Busto, Peter Ackerman and James Glassman in the same room? Call the firemen!