Otto Reich and the Honduran Coup D’Etat: The Provocateur, his Protégé and the Toppling of a President is now available in Spanish, here and here. Thank you Manuel Talens, Paloma Valverde and Atenea Acevedo, all members of the wonderful and amazing Tlaxcala translation collective.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Otto Reich and the Honduran Coup D’Etat: The Provocateur, his Protege, and the Toppling of a President – Part Two
- Héctor Pesquera on the loose in Puerto Rico
- Why are Marines disembarking in Costa Rica?
- Armando Valladares and the "Axle of Evil"
- Telling the truth about Colombia