Okay, so the Moroccan Observateur is claiming that the French Justice Minister Rachida Dati, is pregnant with Jose Maria Aznar’s lovechild. Rachida Dati won’t say who the father is, and Aznar’s denying the story, saying it’s “totally and completely untrue.” As opposed to just partially and completely untrue, we must suppose. Anyway, Aznar’s also instructed his lawyers to go after anyone making or even repeating the claim. So Machetera won’t repeat it. She will even add that it’s obviously untrue and totally and completely preposterous. Who in their right mind would want to go to bed with Jose Maria Aznar, after all? The horror…
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Message from Gerardo Hernández upon his release from the Victorville "hole"
- Hi, I'm from the Red Cross, have some Fanta (wink wink)
- Yoani Sánchez: Pentagon babe
- Armando Valladares and the "Axle of Evil"
- The face of white separatism in Bolivia
- The FARC speaks about Uribe's media show
- Raúl Castro's address to Cuba's Young Communist League
- Happy Birthday Gerardo!