Here’s the video of the FOX news interview with the San Francisco girl who was bombed by the U.S. Georgian army while she was visiting her relatives in South Ossetia. Hear the panic in the background at FOX when she thanks the Russian troops for saving them, and her aunt’s dry response when the reporter suddenly says sorry, they’ve got to cut to a commercial.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Rubio envia a Jacobson un Hellfire. Jacobson responde con un Minuteman.
- Rubio Sends Hellfire to Jacobson; Jacobson Responds With Minuteman
- The Establishment proposes catching up in Cuba by ignoring its government
- Alan Gross’ Fasting Folly
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The face of white separatism in Bolivia
- The FARC was strafed
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- Evo Morales rocks Leganés
- The USA: Scarecrows on the March
- Al Giordano's unrequited love for Eva Golinger
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Honduras coupsters' big fat Cuban exile family
- Yoani Sánchez and Barack Obama in the echo chamber