Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The Cubans are coming! The Cubans are coming!
- Department of double standards: Ángel Carromero
- Héctor Pesquera on the loose in Puerto Rico
- Burson-Marsteller, Alan Gross, and the light at the end of the tunnel
- Why are Marines disembarking in Costa Rica?
- The sordid history of Lewis Amselem, Deputy U.S. Permanent Representative to the OAS
- Wikileaks: Five illustrative cases of prisoners at Guantánamo (+ Video)
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Spy vs. spy
- Twelve men and two cats: with Gerardo Hernández and his platoon in Angola
- Luis Posada Carriles' right hand man, Francisco Chávez Abarca, nabbed in Venezuela
- 12 arrested for Porvenir Massacre
- Honduran Defense Ministry's list of drug traffickers links Micheletti to the Cali cartel
- Popular, not populist