Jill Hickson did this interview with Raj Patel where he talks about everything from food sovereignty to patriarchy, to sustainable agriculture in Cuba and the empowerment that Cubans have as citizens, to the roots of slow food, but he doesn’t stop there. He talks about the way forward. 24 minutes that fly by in an instant.
Contactmissmachetera (at) gmail (dot) com
- Cuba’s Updated Migration Policy Totally Confounds the United States and the Micro-Republic of Miami
- The Cubans are coming! The Cubans are coming!
- Department of double standards: Ángel Carromero
- Héctor Pesquera on the loose in Puerto Rico
- Burson-Marsteller, Alan Gross, and the light at the end of the tunnel
- U.S. military makes itself at home in Costa Rica
- Honduran Defense Ministry's list of drug traffickers links Micheletti to the Cali cartel
- Why are Marines disembarking in Costa Rica?
- Tlatelolco - the 40th anniversary
- Hi, I'm from the Red Cross, have some Fanta (wink wink)
- Pedro Magdiel Muñoz Salvador's via dolorosa
- Where do we go from here?
- Defending the Cuban Revolution
- Francisco Chávez Abarca: a very big fish
- The FARC was strafed